Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I have and been using since last year. Now I can no longer get in to solitare or anything else. You made the changes and I did not have a password for Apple. I also have any luck in the attempts to 'CHANGE' My password.I need some direction and if you can't explain, I will have to return, both the phone and the IPod. Oh and by the way the user ID DOES belong to me, your staff keeps telling that ID belongs to someone else??????????
Thanks for contacting Fixya.
If you have access to the email addresses associated with your Apple ID
1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
2. Click "Reset your password."
3. Enter your Apple ID and click Next.
4. Select "Email authentication" as your authentication method. Click Next.
5. Apple will send a message to the primary email address or verified rescue email address associated with your Apple ID. Open the message and click "Reset Apple ID password".
When the My Apple ID page opens, enter and confirm your new password, then click Reset Password.
Posted on Feb 09, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: apple i pod forgot password
i suggest you to try to force the device into recovery mode and then restore. follow this apple article:
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
I had the same problem with my IPod touch 2nd generation. What you do, is you leave your ipod in a cold area but not too cold. i'd say put it in your refrigerator for about a day or so. it should freeze the battery and cause it to reset. But if you know what happened to it, then tell me so i can help you solve your other problem. ~~RJ~~
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
You will need to do a 'Hard reset' !
This is how the the procedure goes for the ipod touch:
- While plugged into ITunes, Hold down the power and home keys down for 10+ seconds. - - Screen will go black
- Release the power button but keep holding the home key until itunes says 'We have detected an itouch in recovery mode'
- Restore as normal via iTunes
Hope it helps!
Posted on Dec 24, 2009
SOURCE: new apple id
If you go to https://iforgot.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSiForgot.woa/wa/iforgot and enter the information you should be able to get a new password. Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2016 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Dec 05, 2016 | Apple Cell Phones
Jul 18, 2016 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 15, 2016 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Apr 21, 2015 | Apple iPhone 5
Jul 19, 2014 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2013 | Apple IPAD2 Tablet/BLACK
Jun 23, 2010 | Apple iTunes
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!