Question about Vizio Televison & Video
WON'T SHOW ALL MY PICTURES FROM THE FLASH DRIVE-- I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES THAT SAYS--FILE NOT SUPPORTED-- BUT ALL PICTURES ARE FROM THE SAME FLASH DRIVE
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had/have the same problem using L200 and SDHC memory card, called Samsung. Can't view certain pictures on camera or computer, camera freezes when viewing those certain pictures, green light flashing.
Samsung support told me that I needed to copy my (good) pictures to a computer first because a memory format will erase everything. Then format (menu->settings->format->yes) my memory card. Tried this just now and took some new pictures, so far so good.
Posted on May 01, 2009
go to setup
then go to setup 1
and go to initialize
then click ok and then ok again
put in the right date and time then
That should fix your problem! ;)
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
Ur board is shorted it cost alot to replace the board for just the HDMI port to use.Must change the board or use the S-Video port.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
have nokia 6600 i cant send pictures via blue tooth...becouse sendin option is not display..i wan to knw about it..plz help me
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2016 | Televison & Video
Feb 12, 2016 | Vizio E-series E241-A1 24" LED TV...
May 17, 2015 | Vizio Televison & Video
May 05, 2015 | Vizio Televison & Video
Oct 10, 2014 | Vizio XRT010 Remote for E320-A0 E241-A1...
Sep 14, 2014 | Vizio Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2014 | Vizio Televison & Video
It can be difficult to get things right on the first try. With that truism in mind, Vizio Incorporated includes USB ports on their televisions that you can use to load firmware updates onto the television. Vizio has released firmware updates only for certain television models, and the instructions for installing firmware updates vary slightly by model. To upgrade your television's firmware, you need to download and copy firmware drivers to a USB flash drive and then read and follow Vizio's specific installation instructions for your model.
1. Connect the USB flash drive to your computer
2. Click the "Start" button, and click the "My Computer" icon.
3. Right-click the flash drive, and click "Format" in the menu
4. Select "FAT32" in the drop-down menu, and click the "OK" button. Windows will format your USB flash drive with the FAT32 file system.
5. Open your Web browser, and navigate to the Vizio support Web site at www.vizio.com/support.
6. Click the "Select Your Product" drop-down menu, and select your model of Vizio television from the list. A new page will open that displays available downloads for your television
7. Click the "Firmware Update" link, and save the firmware update file to your computer.
8. Click the "Firmware Instructions" link, and read the instructions specific to your Vizio television model.
9. Right-click the file that you downloaded, click "Rename," and then rename the file to the exact name that is specified in the firmware instructions 10. Right-click the file, and click "Send to" > "E: USB Drive" or whichever drive letter corresponds to your flash drive. The firmware update file is copied to your USB drive 11. Right-click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on the right side of the Windows task bar, and eject the device from your computer
12. Disconnect the USB drive, and plug it in to your Vizio TV's USB port.
13. Follow the steps in the firmware instructions to install the firmware update to your television.
Only you can find is the problem with firmware by udating the frimware of your tv. ok
Aug 05, 2011 | Vizio E420VL 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Feb 11, 2011 | PNY 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Grey/Black
Jul 19, 2018 | Vizio Televison & Video
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!