Question about HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a Photosmart C6180 all in one and get an error message 0xc18a0101 Ink System has failed. Unable to copy, receive faxes or print. Refer to printer documentation. Error: 0xc18a101.
I put new cartridges in and tried to recalibrate as mentioned by someone on the board. Can anyone help, please?
Posted on Feb 20, 2008
I had this same exact problem. Try doing:
1. Unplug the power cord from printer.
2. Hold both o.k and Cancel simultaneously.
3. Plug the power cable while holding the buttons.
After I did this my printer reconfigured like it used to do and it was like it was new again.... well new plus a headache a managed to get while reading all these little posts. I hope this helps!
If not try going to this website:
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Go to the following link to get support for your printer
Posted on Nov 05, 2009
Testimonial: "Straightforward answer & appropriate link!"
Ink may be new, but their nozzles may be blocked; depending on manner of storage. To be sure apply a folded tissue paper to the ink nuzzle and press firmly. If the tissue comes off well blotted with ink it means you still have a good amount of ink in it and the nozzle is not blocked. If not blotted or scantily blotted, it means ink is really low or nuzzle is blocked. To be very sure of this, place nuzzle in a plate/saucer with a bit water so that the nuzzle is soaked. Leave for about 10 minutes. Then apply the tissue again. If still not well blotted it means ink is really low or empty. If new you should return it for a replacement. In the case of blocked nozzles, the procedure may be repeated over to get results.
If this doesn't work let me know.
Posted on Dec 20, 2009
Hi there This is only some thing you can try it may work.
1. Press and hold "left arrow" key
2. Press the "setup" key and release both keys
3. Press and release the "OK" button
4. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”. 2. Press and release the “OK” button.
5. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
6. Press and release the “OK” button.
7. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
8. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
9. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
10. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
11. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
12. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
13. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
15. If the error is still there, or reoccurs the printer is already defective.
1. Press the On button to turn the printer off.
2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
3. Remove all the ink cartridges.
4. Wait two minutes.
5. Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
6. Press the On button to turn the printer on.
7. Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 25, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jan 31, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Dec 27, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Apr 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Mar 01, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Dec 28, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Nov 16, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!