Question about Epson LQ 570+ Matrix Printer
Dear Sirs, Whether EPSON LQ 570+ could print automatically more than one page if put together in the slot. I haven't found the answer in the Manual. Usually I print more pages one by one. If possible, pls explain how to do that. Kindest thanks, Karezic E-mai : email@example.com
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
An Emulation driver will fix everyones problem... Do this:
1. Click on "Start", then "Control Panel" and then "Printers and Faxes".
2. In the left hand column choose the option "Add Printer". The "Add Printer Wizard" comes up, click on "Next".
3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen choose "Local" and remove the check from "Automatically Detect".
4. Click on "Next".
5. At the "Select Port" screen choose the appropriate port (usually LPT1: recommended printer port).
6. At the install printer software screen choose "Epson" under "Manufacturer" and LQ-1050 for the printer, then click "Next". If you wanted to install the Windows universal driver, choose "generic" under "Manufacturer" and choose "Text Only", then click "Next".
7. At the printer name screen choose "Next".
8. When asked if you would like the printer to be default make the appropriate selections and then click "Next".
9. Finally click on "Finish". You may need your Windows XP installation disk.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
SOURCE: EPSON LQ - 2180 paper settings
I HAVE CUSTOME SIZE OF PAPER WHICH IS NOT AVILABLE IN THE PRINTER LIST .WHEN I DEEL WITH WINDOS XP
BUT WHEN DEEL WIHTH WINDOS 98 ITS OK
NO I DONT HAVE WINDOS 98 . MY QUESTION HOW I CAN ADJUST PAPER TO CUSTOM SIZE
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
Please take note of the paper used. Letter Size A4 or custom. This can be set on the PC (Mac or Window). If not you may just reset the hardware by holding the 1st and 3rd button and then power on. You may hear a beep sound after resetting. Good luck
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2013 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Oct 13, 2012 | Epson LQ 680 Matrix Printer
Mar 09, 2010 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Nov 20, 2009 | Epson LQ-2090 Matrix Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | Epson LQ-1050 Matrix Printer
Sep 02, 2009 | Epson LQ-2090 Matrix Printer
Oct 28, 2008 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Jun 27, 2008 | Epson LQ-2180 Matrix Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | Epson LQ1170 Matrix Printer
Feb 11, 2011 | Epson LQ 570+ Matrix Printer
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!