Question about Tools & Hardware - Others
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Yes, the gun comes with no instructions. Strange but thanks, there is
Internet. DO NOT PUSH THE TRIGGER during any time of this process. BE
SAFE and use your common sense. If you don't know what you are doing,
stop right now and see help from someone who knows more.
1. Turn the gun upside down so the bottom of the gun is upwards. let's suppose the end through which the stapes come out are on the left side and a little spring push tab is on the right side when the gun is in this position.
2. Push the spring tab in and you will see a little catch disengage from a notch (the notch is located just above this push tab).
3. While keeping the tab pushed in, pull the tab up until the catch that disengaged from the notch (see step, above) comes clear of the notched area of the gun.
4. The spring loaded bar / arm will pop /slide out now.
5. Load the staples into the staples housing / channel (make sure the open end of the staples is upwards (remember, the gun is upside down and the bottom of the gun is facing up)).
6. Slide the spring arm back in. Push it in a bit and let the catch in the push tab pop back into the notch.
Posted on Aug 19, 2011
SOURCE: How do you load the gun
If you go to http://www.arrowfastener.com/product/et2025-3-1-multipurpose-electric-tacker about center page there's a link to the "Downloadable Manual/Safety".
Posted on Feb 24, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2017 | Tools & Hardware - Others
Dec 10, 2015 | Stanley SHARPSHOOTER HEAVY-DUTY STAPLE GUN
Sep 02, 2017 | Tools & Hardware - Others
Dec 28, 2013 | Exact Fit Sunbrella Boat Cover For...
Mar 01, 2011 | Powerfast Stanley TR110 Light-Duty Staple...
Apr 05, 2010 | Stanley Staple/Nail Gun Elec
Jul 07, 2009 | Arrow Fastener T27 Light Duty Household...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!