Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Samsung mobile phones
1. You will surely need Samsung uploader. Download the PC Studio for your model from www.samsung.com.
2. Next, you have to transfer the desired files (both .jad and .jar) in the folder "other files" of the mobile phone.
3. Enter the code *#9998*4678255# (that means: *#9998*INSTALL#), or *#9998*52824678255# (that means *#9998*JAVAINSTALL#) and the message of activation will come.
4. Then, you have to go to the above mentioned .jad file and click "Options".
5. You will be asked if you want to install the application. You shall say: Yes.
6. If you will be asked: "Va zice Non Secure Are you sure to install?". You shall say: Yes.
7. If you want to unset the Java install locking, you will have to enter again the above mentioned codes.
In the past I recommended the following link: http://d500.subtitles.de/main.php?l=tut_irda.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
i have a samsung and you can not do anything with it..you cannot add games, change the themes, nothing. .you need official programs. see if samsung has a dictionary program
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
i have most simpler solution.
1. in ur PC, open a new notepad file. (anyname.txt)
2. write <html><body><a href="yourApplicationName.jar">install yourApplicationName.jar</a></body></html>
3. save it and close the file. change file extension to .html
4. transfer this file to ur Corby along with the Jar & Jad files of ur application
6. open this file to run the application and click the link displayed
7. enjoy ur application
Posted on Apr 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2017 | Cell Phones
Nov 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 05, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 17, 2010 | Samsung Behold Cell Phone
Oct 07, 2009 | Sony Ericsson G502 Cellular Phone
Aug 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
Aug 12, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Mar 06, 2009 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Apr 03, 2008 | Cell Phones
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!