Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
The machine stops in the middle of the wash cycle indicating F11. I cannot get it to stop nor continue. It doesn't seem to have any association with a heavy or a light load.
The error means that the controller is not talking to the other components. It is very expensive to repair,. If you want to run tests on it, there is a tech sheet behind the kick panel under the door.
Posted on Feb 09, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The filter might be clogged. If you haven't found a fix or answer yet -it's been 2 days :o) There are two screws on the bottom panel, take it off, unscrew the round cap in the middle (make sure you have plenty of towels) and check the filter.
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
If the washer won't finish a spin cycle, it probably means that your timer went bad or stalled. You can take the control panel off and look at the contacts for scorching or corrosion.
Posted on Sep 21, 2008
There are 2 things you can do.
All washing machines have an off balance shut off, some are touchy, some let it run around the house. With wht machine empty, lean it towards you, on the 2 front feet, about 2 or 3 inches and let it drop. The self leveling feet in the rear must BOTH make good floor gontact and sometimes, just the weight of the machine will not adjust them. The other thing is, make sure the load is evenly distributed. Coats, blankets, small rugs etc. are very heavy when wet and they tend to throw all of the weight to one side.
There is no screw holding the yub in place. It hangs on the center post, where the agitator goes. There is however, what's called a snubber. It is a rubber device that looks like a flattened suction cup, that comes in contact with the tub. It helps keep the tub from jumping around too much.
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
F21 = LONG DRAIN ERROR
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off. After 4 minutes the “Sd” error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F21 error code will be displayed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
6. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
7. Replace the pump.
If the machine cannot be forced to its diagnostic mode then:
1. Disconnect the washer from the power supply and water supply.
2. Remove the top panel by taking out the three screws in the back of the washer. The pressure switch is right on top.
3. Remove the Molex connector from the water level switch / pressure switch.
Refer to the picture below.
4. Reconnect the power supply but not the water supply.
5. Power the machine. The machine will enter diagnostic mode.
6. Power off the machine.
7. Replace the water level switch / pressure switch.
8. Reconnect the water supply.
9. Power on the machine it will work without error
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2015 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
May 07, 2011 | Whirlpool AWM8143 Front Load Washer
Dec 08, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 14, 2018 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 29, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 12, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 15, 2008 | Whirlpool GHW9100L Front Load Washer
Aug 27, 2008 | Kenmore 98702 Stacked Washer/Dryer
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: