Question about Computers & Internet
Security setting blocking my java prog. from starting 2go on pc
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: no monitor
1) UNPLUG THE LAPTOP
2) REMOVE THE BATTERY
3) HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO 2 MINUTES
4) THEN PUT THE BATTERY BACK IN or DON'T
5) START IT UP... After that when the system starts you can do the system restore START--ALL PROGRAMS--ACCESSORIES--SYSTEM TOOLS--SYSTEM RESTORE.Hope that will do. Otherwise you can re-install windows if you have a Windows CD.That will definitely solve the problem.There might be problems with VGA Resolution [if you have used the laptop with some other monitor or TV] or driver. For installing Windows Do Google Search.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Okay, first the password problem. Passwords are almost always case-sensitive now, so make sure that your caps lock is in the same state it was in when you first set the password. I have seen it happen that someone will set the password while their caps lock is on, then when they try to log in later with the caps lock off, they get a wrong password error. More often, though, is the opposite. You set the password with the caps lock off, and are trying to log in with it on.
The second problem is a little more complicated. First of all, the file InfraRecorderPortable_0.52.paf.exe is an installation file, which means it won't do the CD burning as it is. If you want to use the portable version of that software (for example, you have a friend that doesn't have that program on their computer, and they don't want it installed, but you still want to use it)you'll have to run the program and when it asks where you want to install it, select your USB stick. It should be able to run from there without any other supporting programs.
Posted on Jun 20, 2011
If you need to remove youcam from start up do the below steps correctly.
1. click on start menu
2. click on run
3. in that window, type "msconfig" without inverted comas
4. continue with the prompt
5. in the system configuration utility, select" startup"
6. untick youcam/cyberlink software
7. click apply and ok
8. restart the system.
Hope this helps
Posted on Dec 03, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2013 | Android Apps
Jul 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite U305-S5097 Notebook
Aug 05, 2011 | Samsung SGH-A877 Impression Cell Phone
Jan 11, 2011 | Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone
You will now be able to run 2go on your pc.
Nov 05, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite U305-S5097 Notebook
Nov 06, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Oct 14, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Oct 11, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!