Problem with the HP LaserJet 4730mfp All-In-One Printer
Unable to use ADF. Red light under start button.
Do the calibration for the scanner.
1. Place letter- or A4-size paper in tray 1, and adjust the side guides.
2. On the control-panel Home screen, scroll to and touch Administration.
3. Touch Troubleshooting.
4. Touch Calibrate Scanner.
5. Touch Calibrate to print the first pass of the calibration target(Print out).
6. Place the first pass of the calibration target face-down in tray 1 so that the arrows are facing into the MFP.
7. Touch Start to print the second pass.
8. Place the calibration target face-up into the ADF, and adjust the side guides.
9. After the calibration target has passed through the ADF once, reposition it face down in the ADF and touch Start.
10. Place the calibration target face-down on the scanner glass, touch Start, and scan the page.
After this pass, the calibration is complete.
Calibration will fails if print quality is not good...ensure that print quality must be in order..
Once calibration successfully done, restart printer several times & verify start button light, if its green every time 'u' re success. if not cleaning required for CCD which is major work & not suggestable..
Aug 30, 2011 |
HP LaserJet 4730mfp All-In-One Printer