Question about Gateway GT5654 Desktop PC
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 31, 2010 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Feb 26, 2010 | MSI K9MM-V Motherboard
May 12, 2009 | ASUS COMPUTER INTL P5SD2-VM MBD MATX LGA...
Apr 23, 2009 | Tyan Trinity S1590S Motherboard
Apr 08, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Jul 02, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Apr 06, 2008 | Shuttle AV42 Motherboard
Feb 24, 2008 | Intel D101GGC Motherboard
Dec 30, 2007 | MSI 645 Ultra333 Motherboard
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: