Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: OKI c5600 drum reset
It usually resets automatically when you replace the drum/toner units. Are you trying to get it to reset before it's supposed to? I don't know of any way you can do that.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
SOURCE: oki b4600 drum reset ?
On the printer press the menu button until you reach MAINT.Then press the item + button until you reach DRUM CT RESET. Then press select.YOUR DONE!!!!!!!!
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Turn off the printer
Turn the printer on whilst holding down Menu button. (Display says user maintenance.)
Press the menu button three times. (The display will say drum counter reset.)
Press enter key. The system should go back on line, if not press on-line key.
You can just put a new fuse on the drum.
When you insert the drum the machine resets the counter and then blows the fuse. So if the unit is ok and you just wish to run it through another cycle just change the fuse.
This means you cannot just put a full unit in from another machine as it will not reset the counter until you put a new fuse in it as you found out.
This applies to drums transfer belt etc.
Note with regard to refilling the toner, some printers have 2 sections. 1 where you put the fresh toner and an after collection section in the same unit. You must empty the 2nd section if you refill it more than 2 or 3 times
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Testimonial: "Great fast response."
SOURCE: reset drum life on oki c5500n
1) Power on printer while holding both the + & - buttons simultaneously; release when "Okiuser" is displayed.
2) Press + or - until "Engine Diag" Mode is displayed; press Enter and Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx will be displayed
3) Press and hold both Enter & On-line simultaneously until Eng Diag Level3 is displayed
4) Press + or - until Local Parameter Set is displayed; release and press Enter
5) Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode; if it displays Factory Mode Twice with an asterisk next to one then it is in Factory Mode; Press Enter, Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode & Shipping Mode on the display; then press and hold On-line & Cancel simultaneously; when it stops blinking an asterisk should be displayed next to Shipping Mode, which becomes the default mode.
6) Power printer off then on to complete the procedure.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2015 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Jan 28, 2014 | Oki Electric Industry C8600n Led Printer
Sep 26, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 03, 2009 | OKI B4600 Printer
Sep 15, 2009 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Nov 13, 2007 | OKIPAGE 8W Led Printer
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!