Question about Fontaine Plumbing

Open Question

Need hose for Fontaine LNF-RSPK-SS faucet

The hose is leaking and I need the replacement hose. Where can I find one?

Posted by Anonymous on

6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 49 Answers

SOURCE: I need o-rings for 529 fontaine NF-KPDS-ORB Kitchen faucet

try plumbing parts plus .

Posted on Mar 18, 2009

  • 35 Answers

SOURCE: Grohe ladylux plus kitchen faucet leaks from

Yes,it sounds like you have to replace the hose.Follow the braided hose under your sink until you come across a yellow and black fitting . it is comparable to an air hose fitting quick disconnection. once that is pulled from the sink port,unscrew the spray head and pull the ose through the faucet body from above the sink

Posted on Feb 23, 2010

  • 9 Answers

SOURCE: My delta signature faucet is

i am not sure which cap you refer to. there is a cap just below the handle. turn off the water supply for safety and remove handle then turn the cap counter clockwise. to replace the hose you should only have to disconnect at the handle to the sprayer and the other end at the faucet below the sink. if you wish to remove the faucet then after shutting off the water undo the nut below holding the faucet in place. delta have a good web site where you can see a breakdown of this faucet.

Posted on Dec 29, 2010

  • 528 Answers

SOURCE: I have a single handle

Using the number you gave it is an American Standard faucet here is a link to a parts place.
I would use the factory parts.

Posted on Mar 09, 2011

  • 92 Answers

SOURCE: Fontaine NFKHI4AC Faucets Hiarc Kitchen Faucet

call Moen they will send yo new parts for free

How about that :)

Thanks Tom

Oh they take abot 3 days to ssend out new parts, and the price is right

Posted on Sep 16, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

For kitchen faucet Fontaine NF-RSPK the spray function is broken/inoperative.

time to replace it the internal parts are not available as repair parts

Nov 12, 2016 | Fontaine Plumbing

1 Answer

How do I clear the hose that goes through the faucet? Water doesn't come out of faucet.

  • Get a bucket.
  • Go under the counter. You'll see some shut-offs. Close those.
  • Disconnect the lines -after- the shutoffs that go to the faucet.
  • Some water will drip out of the lines -- catch that with the bucket.
  • SLOOWWWWLY open the shut offs. WATER WILL COME OUT. A LOT OF WATER. Catch it with the bucket. You just need to crack them a little.
  • When water is clear, put it back together.
If that doesn't work, then you may need to clean or replace the cartridge. Those directions depend on the type of faucet. Google "cartridge removal" and the brand/type of faucet for more details.

May 04, 2016 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Fontaine NFKHI4AC Faucets Hiarc Kitchen Faucet With Sidesp the finish as worn off the faucet holding ring and sprayer were can I get these parts

call Moen they will send yo new parts for free

How about that :)

Thanks Tom

Oh they take abot 3 days to ssend out new parts, and the price is right

Sep 16, 2011 | Fontaine NFKHI4AC Faucets Hiarc...

1 Answer

Model number NF-PDSH the braided hose is leaking thru the seams

you need to replace the hose once the braided ones start leaking , turn off the water source, remove the hose, Its gonna leak some so be careful,, take that hose with you to a Home depot or lowes, some place like that so you get the correct size end pieces

Jun 14, 2011 | Fontaine NFKPDSORB Faucets Luxury...

1 Answer

The shank of the faucet is an 1 1/4 inches long and the granite counter top is 1 1/4 inches thick. cannot tighten nut to hold faucet in place

A lot of the faucet manufactures have not kept up with the new counter top innovations out there so I would say you need to pick out a new faucet that has an extended shank. Short of counter sinking the hole from the bottom of the sink top the above is your only out.

Feb 08, 2011 | Fontaine Plumbing

1 Answer

Replacement cartridge for the Fontaine a NF-VCTST-BNV-TSRVH 1-800-891-0896 they are an authorized Fontaine Dealer.

Jan 29, 2009 | Fontaine NF-VCTST-BNV-TSRVH Brushed Nickel...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

Related Topics:

131 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Fontaine Plumbing Experts

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

43127 Answers


Level 3 Expert

75822 Answers

Daryl Gleaton

Level 3 Expert

656 Answers

Are you a Fontaine Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides