Question about Tablets & eReaders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have the AK352 it frooze up did the reset process.. Now it has no memory its either blank blue screen or the Irulu connecting my world white screen I need to download the memory back on it..
you can try this
• First switch off your device.
• And then wait for some time and then get it restarted by pressing the `Power+Volume Up+Down` buttons all at once.
• Now you will be taken to the option of `Recovery Mode` tab.
• In that mode select the option of `Wipe/Factory reset data` tab using the volume keys to scroll and use power to select
• Once you select power it will reboot your tablet
• It will switch off and switch on back again this time it won't freeze on your start up screen
or you can email them
Posted on Jun 03, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 25, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 03, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 27, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 18, 2014 | Irulu 10.1"tft Wifi 3g Android 2.2 Tablet...
May 14, 2014 | Irulu 7" Google Android 4.0 Capacitive...
Feb 04, 2014 | Irulu 10.1"tft Wifi 3g Android 2.2 Tablet...
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!