HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE LANGUAGE ON SANSA FUZE
I assume your current language setting is 'English,' and you want another language;
1) Press the top menu button, and roll the wheel clockwise or counterclockwise to get to SETTINGS
2)Click RIGHT side of wheel to get to Settings submenu.
3) Roll the wheel to SYSTEM SETTINGS at the bottom of the submenu list.
4) Click RIGHT side of wheel.
5) Roll the wheel to the sixth menu entry, LANGUAGE.
6) Roll the wheel to select from the 31 available languages;
7) Click RIGHT side of wheel to select the language.
What if you clicked the wrong language and are now stuck in Chinese (which you don't read)?
1) Press the top menu button. Rotate wheel to the picture of the 4-level 'Mixer'. This is SETTINGS
2) Click RIGHT.
3) Rotate clockwise to bottom of submenu list.
4) Click RIGHT.
5 Rotate clockwise to the SIXTH entry from the top.
6) Click RIGHT.
7) Rotate COUNTERCLOCKWISE to the top of the list.
8) Click RIGHT.
You should now be in the default English menu.
One other suggestion;
Download the PDF Manual for the SANSA FUZE, here:
Note; It's in English :-)
Sep 28, 2011 |
SanDisk Sansa Fuse MP3 Player