Question about Dell V305 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if u can make a copy in color , rest assure ,nothing wrong with the printer .
it s only needs a setting change to be done .
is your pc running on xp r vista ?>
if xp : click start-->run-->type control printers --> your 926 printer should be displayed -->right click on printer icon and choose preferances-->..click on advanced option --more options --see if print color image in black and white is checked ? if so uncheck it
if vista : click start ---the cursor would flash on "start search "...typre printers and press enter key ...then ..your 926 printer should be displayed -->right click on printer icon and choose preferances-->..click on advanced option --more options --see if print color image in black and white is checked ? if so uncheck it
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
This has to do with the document printing properties. When you are ready to print a document, choose properties and make sure you go through the printer settings under that software.
The test page only verifies the cartridges. The printer properties of the software control the printer during printing.
Posted on Mar 17, 2010
If your Dell V305 only prints black, it is often caused by the Ink Management setting. The easiest way to correct this is by adjusting complete-A-Print setting. For additional troubleshooting, please follow the steps below.
1. If your color ink cartridge is out of ink, you can choose to print color documents in grayscale by selecting Complete-A-Print before clicking the Continue Printing button.
2. If you select CompleteA-Print, and click Continue Printing, all color documents will print in black and white until the color cartridge is replaced or the option is cleared from More Options, located on the Advanced tab of the Printing Preferences.
3. The Reserve Tank dialog does not display after the low ink cartridge has been replaced.
4. The Complete-A-Print check box is automatically reset when a new or different cartridge is installed.
To adjust Complete-A-Print settings:
1. Click the Advanced tab.
2. Click More Options.
3. In the Complete-A-Print section, select either Use color cartridge for all black printing, or Use black cartridge to print in black and white to turn these features on or off.
4. Click OK.
If this does not work, please uninstall and reinstall the Dell V305 driver and/or software that provide functions to verify alignment and color output.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2016 | Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer
Jan 30, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2013 | Dell V305 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 14, 2012 | Dell PrintersDell MFP Color Laser 3115cn...
Sep 12, 2011 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 08, 2011 | Dell V305 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2010 | Dell V305w All-In-One R840635AU InkJet...
Aug 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 19, 2009 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 09, 2012 | Dell V305 All-In-One InkJet Printer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: