Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Clearing the Ink Error
If you want to continue printing with the refilled ink tank installed, press and hold the <Stop/Reset> button on the printer for at least five seconds, and then release it.
if the problem still persist then you need to buy a genuine cannon catridge for replacement.hope this helps
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
You can try to reset the cartages this may do it Please call back let us know if it worked for you, PLEASE.
Power off printer
Hold down STOP/RESET button then Press and Hold down Power button
Keep Power button down and Release STOP/RESET button
Release power button
Push STOP/RESET button twice
Wait 20-30 seconds - our LED showed Idle
Push STOP/RESET button four times
Push Power button twice
Next time the printer is started the waste count will have been reset.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
1) Disconnect the printer's power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back. 3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
(at this step, i press and hold the reset button twice, each time i press and hold is about 5 seconds. then i'm able to continue to the next step)
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if this page doesn't print by itself, press the "color" button once and the test page will print). Don't worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
(at this step, i have to wait for about two minutes or more then the printer automatically start print the document mentioned.)
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
11) close the printer cover. Wait for 2 mins. (for my printer, i didnt wait for two minutes, the light immediately disappeared) The amber light beside the black ink and color ink will have disappeared.
Also if you take printouts now you will no longer get the ink low warning.If you check the ink status
it will show that the cartridge is full !!! The ink level has been reset successfully."
PS: I did not solve this myself just copy and paste from other source but I tried it and it works.
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
The correct order of install a ink tank (From Left to Right):-
1. CLI-8 Black
2. PGI-5 Black (pigment)
3. CLI-8 Yellow
4. CLI-8 Magenta
5. CLI-8 Cyan
Else you can visit this link and type "correct order of ink tank" in enter your question space.
Good luck...don't forget to rate the solution.
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
Testimonial: "simple and informitive answer to a simple question. excellent"
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Nov 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jun 23, 2018 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 23, 2018 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!