Question about Bike Parts Express Stanley 1913 One-Hand Vacuum Insulation Bike Mug: Stainless; 16oz

Open Question

Replacement Lid I need to purchase a replacement lid, where can I do this?

Posted by Anonymous on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Can I buy a replacement lid or replacement caps for the lid on a model KSB50b Kitchen aid blender/food processor? The lid number is 9702482-491
Have a look here, don't be too fussy, if you have to buy a lid to get the cap then do so, the model is obsolete so there are only the parts that are in circulation now.

Jun 06, 2015 | Blenders

1 Answer

Maytag MVWC425BW lid will not lock

Common problem, Easy Fix.

These lid switches break ALL THE TIME! I do at least 10 of these calls per week.

You'll need the replacement lid switch pt# W10404050

You can purchase here. ($2.00 more here but better shipping)
Appliance Parts

Here is repair video. Attached below.

Feb 04, 2015 | Maytag Washing Machines

1 Answer

Milk jug is making the noises and steam is coming out but no milk?

I get this about every 18 months to 2 years. The solution has been to purchase a replacement lid for the milk jug. I've just paid (yesterday, as it happens) £16.99 for one online. This will be my fourth, and we're all set to go for another 18 months-2 years.
Btw, I've tried dismantling the lid to clean it etc, (many times), and it seems to make no difference. A replacement lid is what's needed.

Oct 03, 2014 | DeLonghi EC Coffee Makers & Espresso...

2 Answers

Washer want rinse or drain

Check your lid switch. This is the most common cause of the symptoms you just described. Symptoms include, filling and stopping on the intial fill cycle, wash tub will not drain and/or the washer will still agitate in some cases, but will stop right after the wash cycle and fail to advance to rinse or spin cycles.

The lid switch is usually mounted under the washer top casing, on the right hand side on most top load models. It is activated by a plastic piece on the lid (called a "Lid Strike") through a small hole on the rim of the wash tub opening. In many cases the lid strike breaks off the lid, or the lid switch becomes loose and no longer makes contact. Inspect the lid to make sure the lid strike is still intact, and then inspect the mounting screws (adjacent to the small opening on the wash tub rim) and make sure they are snug. If you determine the switch to be defective, the following link explains how to replace one:

On some models, the lid switch is located under the top casing by one of the lid hinges. You will know if you if you have this type of switch, because It does not have a lid strike and the small hole on the right hand side of the wash tub will not be present. This switch is actuated (toggled) by a rod on the lid hinge. With this type of switch, if you locate it and it can be toggled by hand, you may only need to adjust the actuator by bending it slightly.

A replacement lid switch (if required) can be purchased at any of the following web sites:

If the model number is corect, the part number for a replacement lid switch is 3949247. The average price is about $20 - $30 if you perform the repair yourself. Prices differ between sites so shop and compare.

If you have questions, need additional assistance, please post back and let me know. Save the service call, this is a very simple repair that you can perform yourself. I hope this helps you.

Feb 28, 2010 | Estate TAWX700JQ Top Load Washer

1 Answer

Source for replacement parts?

The lid gasket is not available as a separate piece - an entire lid would have to be purchased. Kitchenaid still has inventory on replacement lids. If you'd like to order, you may call Kitchenaid Customer Service. Their toll-free telephone number is:


If you would prefer, you may also try MENDINGSHED.COM. They carry a large inventory of Kitchenaid parts, even if the model is out of manufacture.

May 18, 2009 | KitchenAid KSB3 Classic Work Top Blender

1 Answer

The black handle on the lid broke at the screw juncture.

Where can I get a new black handle for the lid that broke at the screw.

Jan 12, 2009 | Rival 38601 Smart Pot 6-Quart

3 Answers

Need a Replacement Lid for Rival's Oval Smart Pot Crockpot

I found something on amazon,click here and take a look: Amazon com rival replacement lid. I hope this was helpful. Cheers

Nov 17, 2008 | Rival 38601 Smart Pot 6-Quart

1 Answer

Handle on Lid is Broken.

Try one of the following sellers:

To contact the manufacturer, try calling 800 #. 1-800-323-9519 (US number) for replacement parts or try

Rival Crock Pot Replacement Parts from

Crock Pot Replacement Parts | Slow Cooker ...

Oct 27, 2008 | Rival 38601 Smart Pot 6-Quart

1 Answer

Replacement lid

My stoneware bowl cracked. I need a new bowl, where can I purchase a replacement? Thank for info.

Nov 01, 2007 | Rival 4865 Smart Pot 5.5-Quart

Not finding what you are looking for?
Bike Parts Express Stanley 1913 One-Hand Vacuum Insulation Bike Mug: Stainless; 16oz Logo

Related Topics:

514 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Bike Parts Express Home Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34188 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15557 Answers

Are you a Bike Parts Express Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides