Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
I don't know if you guys even need this advice anymore, as it's 1-2 years late, but if your universal remote has a VCR setting, the Emerson 13" CRT TV/VCR combo I have operates under that mode.
The code I used was 002. These may also work: 278, 184, 479, 000, 121, 211, 037, 043, 061, 208
Remember, program your remote as if you were setting up a VCR (and NOT a TV). For instance, on my GE universal, I hold the "code search" button down until I get a steady light. I hit VCR, and then I entered 002. Works like a charm.
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2017 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 20, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 05, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Jul 24, 2010 | Akai CFTD2083 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!