Question about Kyocera TASKalfa 180 Copier
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
C3100 Scanner carriage problem
• The home position is not correct when the power is turned on or copying the document placed on the contact glass.
Poor contact of the connector terminals.
Defective scanner home position switch.
Defective engine PCB.
Defective scanner motor.
This copier may need a service adjustment. The problem could be something as simple as a switch not being in home position. Please troubleshoot accordingly. Unplug device when troubleshooting.You should also troubleshoot it by looking to see if anything is blocking or stuck causing the carriage to not go into position.
Posted on Dec 22, 2010
SOURCE: my kyocera taskalfa 180 showing
C6400 is a fixing unit error.
To reset -
Try this, enter "10871087" from keypad, You should now be in maintenance mode.
Enter "163"press "Start / Print" key.
You should see a screen that says "Execute".
Cursor / highlight "Execute".
Press "Start / Print key.
The machine will turn off and should come back to ready. If not then you need to replace the fixing unit.
I hope this is helpful,
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
Fitting the scanner wires
When fitting the wires, be sure to use those specified below.
Machine front: (P/N: 2C91236), gray
Machine rear: (P/N: 2C91235), black
Fitting requires the following tools
Two frame securing tools (P/N 302C968310)
Two scanner wire stoppers (P/N 3596811)
1. Remove the rear cover.
2. Remove the screw and remove the scanner wire drum gear from the rear side of themachine.
3. Remove the stop ring and bush.
4. Remove the stop ring and bush from the front of the machine.
5. Remove the scanner wire drum shaft from the scanner unit.
6. Insert the locating ball on each of the scanner wires into the hole in the respective
scanner wire drum and wind the scanner wire three turns inward and four turns outward.
With the locating ball as the reference point, wind the shorter end of each of the wires outward.
7. Secure the scanner wires using the scanner wire stoppers.
8. Refit the scanner wire drum shaft to the scanner unit.
9. Insert the two frame securing tools into the positioning holes at the front
and rear of the scanner unit to fix the mirror 2 frame in position.
10. Loop the outer ends of the scanner wires around the outer grooves in the pulleys on the mirror 2 frame, winding from below to above.
11. Hook the round terminals onto the catches inside the scanner unit.
12. Loop the inner ends of the scanner wires around the grooves in the pulleys at the left of the scanner unit, winding from below to above.
13. Loop the scanner wires around the inner grooves in the pulleys on the mirror 2 frame, winding from above to below.
14.Wind the scanner wires around the grooves in the scanner wire guides at the left of the scanner unit.
15. Hook the round terminals onto the scanner wire springs.
16. Remove two scanner wire stoppers and frame securing tools.
17. Focusing on the locating ball of the wire drum, move aside the wires to inside.
18.Move the mirror 2 frame from side to side to correctly locate the wires in position.
19. Put the mirror 1 frame on the scanner rail and move it toward the left side of the machine.
20. Insert the frame securing tools into the positioning holes (leftmost holes) at the front and
rear of the scanner unit and screw the mirror 1 frame while securing both the mirror 1 frame and the mirror 2 frame.
21. Remove two frame securing tools.
22. Refit all the removed parts.
I hope this is helpful,
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2016 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 08, 2016 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2014 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 23, 2014 | Kyocera FS Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 30, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2012 | Kyocera TASKalfa 180 Copier
Feb 25, 2011 | Kyocera TASKalfa 180 Copier
Error C6000 means Broken fixing heater wire. In fixing warm-up, the time to reach
50°C/122 °F exceeds 13.5 s, the time to reach 100°C/212 °F exceeds 10 s, the time to reach the primary stabilization exceeds 10 s or the time to reach the secondary stabilization exceeds 24 s. To resolve this try this reset procedure--
Turn off the copier by opening the top toner cover. Turn copier on, when you see message "close top cover" press "system menu" button. Scroll up to "service setting" then press the # button, green "start" button and the "enter" button all at the same time. Now scroll down to "maint mode", press "enter" then enter 163 press" enter " turn off copier then turn back on.
If this doesn't resolve your issue then you'll need to check whether heater M or S is installed correctly. If it is installed correctly then make sure that the heater M or S wire is not broken. Hope this helps...
Oct 09, 2010 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: