Question about Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray Player
Change region 4 to all regions
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this! Type your player and model number into Google on the net and I'm sure somewhere there will be a hack posted for it. You can also try Videohelp.com
What have you got to lose?
All the best with it.
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
Hi, kindly get the code here :
www.regionfreedvd.net/ www.dvdripper.org/dvd-region-codes-vs-ntscpal/ www.regionfreedvd.net/players.html
Best Regards, Jay__ujye4
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Philips HTB3510 5.1 3D Home Theater System...
Jun 25, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2013 | Samsung Blu-ray Player BD-E5300
Jan 12, 2013 | Samsung BD-E5400
Aug 08, 2012 | Samsung Bd-E8500 3D Smart Blu-Ray Disc...
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung BluRay Disc Player BDC7500 BluRay...
Jan 18, 2009 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: