Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Remove all connectors, media and devices (cables, USB devices, floppies, CDs etc)
1. Press AND hold the power button for 10 seconds. Light should go out.
2. Remove battery.
3. Plug in PSU (the AC power supply unit)
4. Press power button.
5. If the laptop starts, go all the way to desktop and run the laptop for 20 minutes or so.
6. Shut down and remove PSU.
7. Re-attach PSU and then insert battery.
8. start laptop. If it starts, go all the way to desktop and use laptop for an hour or so, to monitor the battery state, see if it is charging. If it is, go to step 9. If not, test PSU and battery, to see which needs replacement.
9. Otherwise open START MENU/SETTINGS/CONTROL PANEL/POWER SETTINGS.
10. Uncheck HIBERNATION in the tab that applies.
11. Set all spin down, sleep/suspend and monitor settings to "never".
12. Apply/OK and Close Power CP
13. Now leave laptop on, let the laptop sit, idle (or use it) for at least 3 hours.
14. Shut down and remove PSU, then restart.
15. If the laptop will not start, or did not show a full charge before shutting down, replace the battery.
16. Go back and set spin down/suspend and monitor power settings to DEFAULT, but do not use hibernation any more on a 3 year old laptop!
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
SOURCE: tracfone dies after adding time
Same problem. Working off of Reijose's suggestion (thanks) I had the charging plug in the wall and the phone. That at least stopped the buzzing. Then I started working combos of buttons, turning the phone off and on etc and finally it came back to life. Can't say it was any one combo, but I did press 666 and clear or stop enough times that I might have finally exorcised the demons of of this thing.
Serriously that was the combo of buttons I used, through just by chance more than anything, ha.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
SOURCE: My Blackberry Curve is basically
Best and easiest way is to just re-flash the phone with the latest software. However this will cause all your data to be wiped clean from the phone. If you can not afford to loose your data, then connect it to Blackberry desktop with a usb cable and play around with the phone to see if you get luck and it connect to your computer. If so then make a backup before reflashing the phone
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C...
Nov 23, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C...
Nov 15, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C...
Jul 10, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C...
Jun 25, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C...
Feb 08, 2014 | Samsung Propel Cell Phone
Sep 23, 2017 | Cell Phones
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!