Question about Computers & Internet
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SET HYBRID MODE WHILE SETTING UP MTS SELFCARE ACCOUNT? PLEASE REPLY. I HAVE AN MTS MBLAZE ACCOUNT WITH A MBLAZE-EC316 HUAWEI MODEM WITH WI-FI, IF THIS HELPS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
EG162G usb modem.my IMEI no is: 353474027386069 & s.no.: D82AA10921300899. i have idea net setter HUAWEI. but i want to use other network. but when i put ohter sim card so ask 10 digite unlock code. please help me and give me code for unlock it.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
The 8200 by itself does not have networking capability.
This means that you cannot connect it directly to your router and give it an IP address, so others can connect to it.
The good thing is, that this printer is listed on the list for compatibility for upgrade with the wireless network kit (see here). The bad thing is - this kit costs about 70$ (see here).
A solution which does not cost anything, is to share the printer from your computer with the other computers. The downside is that the machine to which the printer is connected has to be running in order to let the others print.
If you decide to buy the Networking Kit - here are the setup instructions.
Sorry - but there is no simple (plug & pray) solution.
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
This is a little tricky technically it your printer isn't made to go onto the network, but you and do one of to things... let me start with the most cost effective way and that is
1. Hook your Printer up to a computer that is already on the network and then go into windows and SHARE that printer giving access to all the computers to print to it that you need to. I don't know what Operating System you have so your going to have to give more information to get clarification on exactly what you need to do in the Operating System to share the printer. The CONS of this approach is that you can only print to that printer when that computer is on. So if you want to have continuous ability to print to that printer you will have to keep your computer on.
2. You can get what they call a Print Server... and connect it to your printer and your network.. turning your printer into a network printer. Of course you might need to get more detail depending on what Print Server you choose. The Cons of this approach is that ofcourse your going to have to buy more equipment... but the pro's are you won't have to keep other computers on in the network to print to it. One last note you will find Print Servers in the store where you find Routers and Hubs.
The best of luck to you... and I hope this Helps... after you decide which way you want to go you might want to contact me or one of the other techs to get more percise approaches to installing your equipment... but we will need to know you Operating System, and the Print Server... if you go that route. Good Luck! I hope this works for you!!!
The Man Inside the Machine
Posted on May 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2011 | Dell Vostro 200 PC Desktop
Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Mar 25, 2010 | HP VM114UA notebook
Feb 20, 2009 | Admiral AAV7000A
Jul 15, 2008 | TruTech PLV1615T 15 in. LCD Television
Aug 07, 2007 | Sony KV-27V42 27" TV
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!