- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jan 25, 2011 - Uploaded by Helen of Troy- Health & Home
Helen of Troy- Health & Home. ... A helpful video from Kaz.com that shows you how to change your Braun ...
https://healthfully.com > Health
This means that even parents of babies who cannot safely hold a thermometer under their tongue can still determine if their child has a fever. A quick scan of the ear produces the temperature in seconds, not minutes. These thermometers have readouts in both Celsius and Fahrenheit scales. You can switch from Celsius to ...
6. Changing the temperature scale. Your Braun ThermoScan is delivered to you with the Celsius (°C) temperature scale activated. If you wish to switch to Fahrenheit (°F), proceed as follows: Make sure the thermometer is turned off. Press and hold down the «start» button. After about 8 seconds the display will show this.
change my thermos IRT6500 to fairenhete Google Search
On the Celsius scale, the freezing and boiling points of water are exactly 100 degrees apart, thus the unit of the Fahrenheit scale, a degree Fahrenheit, is 5/9 of a degree Celsius. The Fahrenheit scale coincides with the Celsius scale at -40 °F, which is the same temperature as -40 °C.
Can you give us the model number and brand name of the thermometer you are trying to change? If you have a calculator you can do the math. To convert temperatures in degrees Fahrenheit to Celsius, subtract 32 and multiply by .5556 (or 5/9). Here are some examples for you:
Example: Convert 26° Celsius (a nice warm day) to Fahrenheit
How to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius 0 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -17.77778 degrees Celsius: 0 °F = -17.77778 °C The temperature T in degrees Celsius (°C) is equal to the temperature T in degrees Fahrenheit (°F) minus 32, times 5/9: T(°C) = (T(°F) - 32) × 5/9 or T(°C) = (T(°F) - 32) / (9/5) or T(°C) = (T(°F) - 32) / 1.8 Example Convert 68 degrees Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius: T(°C) = (68°F - 32) × 5/9 = 20 °C
Changing the temperature scale
Your Braun ThermoScan is shipped with the
Fahrenheit (°F) temperature scale activated. If you
whish to switch to Celsius (°C) and/or back from
Celsius to Fahrenheit, proceed as follows:
(1) Make sure the thermometer is turned off.
(2) Press and hold down the Start button (IRT 4020)
or the «I/O» button (IRT 4520). After about
3 seconds the display will show this sequence:
«°F» / «SET» / «°C» / «SET» ...
(3) Release the Start button / «I/O» button when the
desired temperature scale is shown. There will be
a short beep to confirm the new setting, then the
thermometer is turned off automatically.