Question about Panasonic Workio DP-3030 Printer
Documents will start to feed through the top ADF and then stop and show a "jam" error with a code of J72. How do I fix?
Hi p Hinkle,
Go in to function mode (function + original size + 3 at the same time). Go to F7 for counters, find the fuser web counter and set it to 240,000 to reset it. Set any other counter alarms that go off to 0. The maintenance period is supposed to be 240k copies, but from the factory it comes set as 120k so you can change that if you want.
Still having Problem Then follow Us For Panasonic Printer Support
Posted on Feb 07, 2014
Testimonial: "Pressing function + original size + 3 at the same time does nothing except make the machine beep. Are you sure that's the proper way to get into Function Mode for a Panasonic DP-3030 Workio?"
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I work on those machines all day long. I have any and all panasonic/konica minolta manuals, etc. Shoot me an email: (edited out).That error, you can simply reset the counter for the fuser web. Go in to function mode (function + original size + 3 at the same time). Go to F7 for counters, find the fuser web counter and set it to 240,000 to reset it. Set any other counter alarms that go off to 0. The maintenance period is supposed to be 240k copies, but from the factory it comes set as 120k so you can change that if you want.
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
That's a registration sensor error. 9 times out of 10, the registration sensor's spring fell out of place and that sensor is not popping back. When you open the right door, you'll see a sensor flag (plastic flag) sitting in the middle of a rubber roller.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
Nov 03, 2013 | Panasonic Workio DP-3030 Printer
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 09, 2010 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 12, 2009 | Lexmark X342n All-In-One Laser Printer
Jul 16, 2008 | HP OfficeJet D135 All-In-One InkJet...
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: