Question about EliteGroup ECS P4VMM2 Supports Intel Pentium 4 Processor (ECSP4VMM2REV81) Motherboard
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can download the driver from the following website
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
May be your audio device and speaker problem,do all the steep
Check from task menu bar bottom right side corner check the volume icon at (bottom right corner)task menu bar. Ensure that check off onthe mute, or
. Volume is MUTE / Low (in Volume Controller).
. Audio drivers have installed.
To Check follow the Steps:
• Go to Start>
• Control panel>
• Double click on "System" Icon> (it shows the System PropertiesWindow)
• Select "Hardware" Tab>
• Select "Device Manager" Tab> (it shows the Device Manager Window)
• Select "Sound, video and game controllers">
• Expand "+" symbol> (check the audio Codec's, Legacy Audio Drivers andothers are not in Questioned Mark (?) symbol with yellow color. If there needto install the drivers).
6. If not, insert the motherboard CD, browse>select audio driver>install with audio driver.After completion, restart computer and check. If same ,i will give the sugetin to purchase to purchase usb audio drive
Hope it will help you.
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
You can download the driver from here:
It's where i download it every time i have a computer with that same board to reinstall.
Choose Download here:
Download ( Win95, Win98, Win98SE, WinME, WinNT4, Win2000, WinXP)
The file is small and has the name 160a.zip
Just unzip it and install. A reboot may be required.
Hope i was of any help.
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2011 | EliteGroup Via P4M266A (P4VMM2 V7.3)...
Dec 29, 2010 | EliteGroup Via P4M266A (P4VMM2 V7.3)...
Dec 18, 2010 | EliteGroup P4VMM2 Motherboard
Sep 04, 2009 | ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Motherboard
Apr 01, 2009 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2009 | EliteGroup Via P4M266A (P4VMM2 V7.3)...
Dec 22, 2008 | EliteGroup Via P4M266A (P4VMM2 V7.3)...
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: