Question about Citizen iDP-3550 Matrix Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Oct 26, 2012 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 12, 2011 | HP DeskJet 950c / ScanJet 5370C InkJet...
Jul 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 06, 2011 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 05, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!