Question about HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2014 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
on Jun 25, 2015 | Miscellaneous
Sep 20, 2011 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
1) Install the network adapter on the printer, if necessary. Many wireless printers have the adapter pre-installed, but if this isn't the case, turn off and unplug the printer. Then, remove the back cover on the adapter slot and place the adapter into the slot.
2) Plug in and turn on the printer. Then, insert the drivers CD that came with the printer into the CD drive of the computer. If you've misplaced the CD, the drivers can be downloaded from the website of the printer's manufacturer.
3) Configure the network adapter. Once the drivers installation has loaded, select "Using a wireless network" and then select "Next". Usually, there is a User Agreement at this point, to which you will agree and press "Next".
4) Connect the laptop to the printer using a USB cable. Connect one end into the USB port on the back of the printer and the other end to a free USB port on the computer.
5) Finish configuring the network adapter. After connecting the laptop and printer with the USB cable, select "Create or modify the printer's wireless settings" and then click "Next".
6) Connect the printer to a wireless network. The wireless setup utility will automatically open after the adapter has been configured. Find your wireless network in the "Wireless networks found in your area" and select "Next". Then verify this information on the next screen.
7) Connect the laptop to the printer through the wireless network. Now, disconnect the USB cable. Make sure that both the laptop and printer are connected to your network. If they are, you're now set up.
Aug 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2011 | Zonet ZUH2000 USB over Network Hub (allows...
Mar 30, 2010 | HP Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5200 Printer
Dec 28, 2009 | HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
Nov 23, 2009 | Brother MFC-9420CN All-In-One Laser...
Nov 21, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 17, 2008 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!