Question about Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS CONTROLLER (PELPL2050)
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check to verify that your batteries are installed correctly.
- Check to verify that the power is on. Check to verify that the signal LED is blinking
If this does not solve the problem, do the following:
1. Make sure your Xbox is turned off.
2. Remove the battery lid and place 2 AA batteries into the Blade 2.4 Street Wireless Controller. Make sure the batteries are inserted as shown in the battery compartment.
3. Insert the receiver into your Xbox controller slot of your choice and power up the controller FIRST, then your Xbox.
4. Press the Connect button on the receiver once. Your signal LED light will begin to flash slowly.
5. Press the Back button on your controller. This will program the receiver to connect to the controller each time it is uses.
6. Turn on your Xbox and insert a game.
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2012 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Nov 07, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Aug 06, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Jun 02, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
May 15, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 10, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Apr 22, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: