Question about GE GFWN1100LWW Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The solution is pretty simple. there is a filter located right before the water pump.
* Remove the lower panel (lower as if you were looking at the front of the machine)
* Remove the 3 screws (it is easy if you have the lower drawer unit .. you will have to 'get low' if you don;t have it)
* You will see a 3" cap right facing you (in the center)
* GET A POT. and place it below the cap (foul water will come out when you remove the cap)
* remove the cap (finger tight)
* I found coins, hair, lint, dollar bills .. etc (about the size of a roll of cookie dough)
* Take CLEAN water and dump it into the washing machine (this will clean out the tube/hose)
* replace cap
* run machine BEFORE you put the cover back on (make sure it doesn;t leak)
* replace cover/screws
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
SOURCE: Washer pauses during spin cycle
Check the filter. I have the same problem and I found an string (slip) in the filter. The filter is back of the front pannel (under the door).
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
SOURCE: GE WCVH6260 Front Load Washer
I removed the three screws, and lower cover cleaned the few pennies, screws and nasty gunk build up from the filter. The wash machine seems to function as it did prior to the clogged issue. Thank you everyone !!!
Posted on May 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2015 | Washing Machines
May 04, 2017 | Washing Machines
The control for the washer likely detected a problem. The failure code will not be displayed on all models of washers. You can recall the error code by using this procedure:
Nov 30, 2012 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE4t Front Load Washer
May 21, 2012 | Whirlpool LHW0050PQ Front Load Washer
Sep 03, 2009 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Aug 30, 2008 | Washing Machines
Jan 31, 2008 | Washing Machines
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: