Question about Micro Innovations Computers & Internet
Can this keyboard convert to a Bluetooth for my iPad.
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2015 | Apple iPad Air
Nov 18, 2014 | Mini Cars & Trucks
Sep 15, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
May 05, 2014 | Kensington Folio Case Stand for iPad,...
Mar 25, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Jan 15, 2014 | YouTube Videos
Oct 10, 2013 | Targus BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD FOR IPAD
Feb 06, 2013 | Apple Ipad I-pad
1. Go to Settings - General
2. Tap on Bluetooth, if its Off, tap on it to turn it On.
3. Now put your bluetooth keyboard in pairing mode; usually a dedicated button or by holding the power button down for 5 secs.
4. Once you do this, your keyboard will show up under Devices and say Not Paired.
5. Tap on it, You will be prompted with a message to type a series of numbers on the bluetooth keyboard and then press Enter on the keyboard.
6. The keyboard should up under Devices and say Connected.
-If your keyboard has a volume controls and media player controls (ie play, next, pause, prev, volume, mute), they will all map in the system and work in iPod and Videos and control the system volume. These will also work when your in an app with the music in the background (ie Safari, Pages, Mail, Calendar, any of the native apps)
-The Internet Home button on some keyboards will act like the Home button. My Dell BT Keyboard w/media/internet controls works like this.
Go to Settings - General -Bluetooth, Tap on the arrow on your keyboard in the list. Tap on Forget this Device
Sep 27, 2012 | Brookstone iPad Keyboards: Bluetooth...
Feb 24, 2013 | Micro Innovations (USB210P) 4-Port
Jan 26, 2013 | Micro Innovations IC445C Webcam
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!