Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Reset Procedure(s) after installing new photoconductor kit
Resetting the Lexmark E340/342 (display type) machines
1) Turn the printer off
2) While still off, press and hold the SELECT and RETURN buttons.
3) Keep both buttons pressed, and turn the printer on. Continue to hold both until either “Performing self test” or “Config menu”
appears on the display.
4) Release the two buttons
5) RESET PC CNT should now show on the display. If it does not, press the left or right menu buttons until it does.
6) Press the SELECT button once. “Resetting PC Cnt Value” should show on the display.
7) When the display shows CONFIG MENU again, turn the printer off.
8) Turn the printer back on. (Do not hold any buttons down this time). The printer is reset.
You can confirm the counter was reset by printing a “menu settings page”.
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
Hello. I hope you got it working already. If not, here's a link to the Lexmark website to guide you on how to install/replace the Lexmark E232 photoconductor. Just click on this link: http://bit.ly/cWGimB. Don't ignore WARNING, NOTE, and IMPORTANT. Hope this helps. If you need more assistance, leave a comment and I'll get back to it. Thanks.
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Following are the steps that you have to follow:
1. Press and hold Start
2. turn on the printer
- this is service mode -
- by pressing the Start you can print Printer Settings Configuration sheet -
3. press and release Cancel 4 time
4. Press and hold Start while all lights start cycle
5. press and hold Cancel untill all the light cycle
6. turn the printer off to exit the menus
Posted on May 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Lexmark E120 Laser Printer
Sep 27, 2010 | Lexmark C534N Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | Lexmark E342n Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2010 | Lexmark E 352dn Mono Laser Printer
Aug 04, 2010 | Lexmark Lemark E352DN Laser Printer
Jul 16, 2010 | Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Lexmark E250d Laser Printer
Jun 22, 2009 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
Sep 25, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2007 | Lexmark E238 Laser Printer
401 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!