Question about Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
How can I put my Samsung HT-F455 region free?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung HT x20 region code
For Samsung HT-X20 the region code unlock listed workd perfectly. Just hit 8,4,2,6,9 then ENTER (do this twice) and it will play your DVD which it did not before.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung HT-TX500 region free
i live in Thailand and just made my HT-TX500 region free,
this is what i did
your dvd must be off with no dvd inside
push power on wait til no disc come up then push enter
then push 84269 then push enter then wait for the dvd to turn off
wait 5 mins.then push power on and that worked for me
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: free regions code
Hi,I've found this on another forum, and I'm considering buying a Z510 not sure what differnce there might be with Z510T...
Check this out and if it works for u then I'll know I have the hack before I buy it, otherwise I'l go for another model...
Hope it solves ur problems too
I've tried in mine Z210T - should work as well in the Z510T and Z310T - and it works perfectly (originally region 4).
1. Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds
2. Reconnect your player to its power source
3. Press the Power On button on your remote control
4. Select DVD and wait for the NO DISC on TV
5. Press the Enter button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. Press the 4 button on your remote control
8. Press the 2 button on your remote control
9. Press the 6 button on your remote control
10. Press the 9 button on your remote control
11. Press the Enter button on your remote control
12. Your player should now place itself in Standby mode (Good-Bye appears in the display and the device turn off)
13. Turn on the HT and try your DVDs from other regions!
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
there is no region hack for.......
but please try the following code may be works>>
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. Turn off.
10. Turn player on then off again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2017 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 07, 2013 | Samsung HT-F5500W 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray...
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
Jun 01, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2010 | Samsung HT-X250T Theater System
Jun 04, 2009 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
Dec 13, 2008 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Aug 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!