- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This worked for me:
1) Turn off machine
2) Remove lower tray. It pulls right out. make sure it is clean. RE-insert.
3) Remove upper tray. It's a little trickier, put it also pulls down and out. Mine was full of coffee grounds. I rinsed it out with tap water.
4) Replace upper tray.
5) Take a used V-cup and take the foil and filter out leaving only the plastic tray. Clean it thoroughly of coffee grounds with water. Replace it in the V-cup insert.
6) Power on the Vue. It should come on pretty quick and say " Ready to Brew" run 6 to 8 oz through with just the blank V-cup. This will clean out any remaining debris.
7) Now put in a new V-cup and brew your coffee!
To Program Automatic Brew 1. Make sure clock is set for correct time of day. 2. Press PROG button and digits will flash. 3. Press H and M buttons until desired brewing time is reached. 4. Press PROG button to confirm setting. Digits will stop flashing and return to set time of day. 5. Once brewing time has been set, follow this procedure: • Follow steps in "How to Make Coffee." • Push AUTO-ON-OFF button once and "Auto" will be shown in display indicating the brew cycle will begin at the set time. NOTE: If AUTO-ON-OFF is pushed twice, the light will glow and brewing will begin immediately. Press AUTOON- OFF once to turn off and once more to set programming mode.
GLOW HAS TO BE WORKING.BECAUSE ENGINE STARTED.GLOW PLUGS ARE USED ON COLD START UPS.GLOW PLUGS PREHEAT THE AIR IN COMBUSTION CHAMBER SO DIESEL FUEL WILL START TO BURN ON START UP.WHEN YOU TURN ON IGNITION SWITCH THE GLOW PLUG LIGHT WILL TURN ON FOR MINUTE UNTIL PREHEAT DONE.GLOW PLUGS WILL STAY ON UNTIL THE COOLANT TEMPERATURE GET OPERATING TEMPERATURE.THEN THEY TURN OFF.