RCA headphones - nicad or alkaline batteries WHP141
BATTERY INSTALLATION AND INFORMATION
Your wireless headphone unit requires two rechargeable AAA batteries.
Rechargeable batteries are uncharged when you purchase them. Before
you can use the wireless headphones, the batteries must be charged for
16 hours. Follow these steps to install and charge the batteries.
Installing the Rechargeable Batteries
Take care to follow these steps to correctly install the batteries.
1. On the right headphone, locate the battery compartment (1).
Use the finger depression on the compartment to turn the battery
compartment cover counterclockwise to remove the cover.
2. Insert two AAA rechargeable batteries, carefully following the
markings inside to ensure the batteries are inserted properly, with
the + and - ends in the correct positions.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover.
Charging the Rechargeable Batteries
To recharge the headset unit, follow the directions below. Note: The
cradle/transmitter on the WHP141 is not a recharging cradle, although
you may place the headset in the cradle during recharging.
Follow these steps to recharge the NiMH rechargeable batteries.
1. Make sure the ON/OFF switch (2), located on the right headphone,
is in the OFF position.
2. Connect the AC/DC main power adapter to the DC IN power
supply socket (11), located on the back of the cradle/transmitter.
3. Plug the adapter into an electrical outlet.
4. Connect the charging cable (10), located on the back of the
cradle/transmitter to the recharging input (3), located on the right
headphone. The headphones can either be placed in the
cradle/transmitter or placed next to the unit. If the headphones are
connected correctly, the charging LED indicator light on the
cradle/transmitter (8) illuminate.
Mar 27, 2009 |
RCA WHP141 Consumer Headphones