Question about Canon ImageRunner Color 3480 | IRC3480 |
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error code E584 and paper jams
• Feeder motor , • Shutter closed sensor • The shutter closed detecting switch does not turn on even when the feeder motor has been driven in reverse for 1 sec or more.
clear dust from the finisher sensor
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Main lamp is most likely burned out or is shorting.
You can google it and find a replacement bulb. Not too difficult to replace. Remove the top cover and glass. Make sure your hands are very clean or use a clean cloth to handle the new bulb.
Posted on May 15, 2009
CHECK THE HOPPER MOTOR MAYBE THATS NOT WORKING THATS WHY ERROR E020 APPEAR BECAUSE THE TONER FROM HOPPER ASSEMBLY IS GOING TO THE DEVELOPING UNIT
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2014 | Kyocera Mita Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 06, 2013 | HP CP3525N Color LaserJet Printer
If the printer is not working properly or to clear memory try this:
1. On the operator panel, press and hold the ON/OFF button for one second. (The display will go blank.) Note: It may be necessary to unplug the power cord if pressing the ON/OFF button does not shut off the printer.
2. Wait approximately ten seconds and then press the ON/OFF button again.
3. Wait until the device has completed its cycling process before submitting another job request.
Or Try This:
To clear error messages displayed on the LCD or if the printer is not functioning as expected, it may be necessary to simultaneously press Stop/Reset and ON/OFF buttons.
1. With the printer powered on, press and hold down the Stop/Reset button then press the ON/OFF button.
2. Once the printer is powered off, hold down Stop/Reset and then press ON/OFF.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
Dec 23, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Oct 18, 2010 | Sharp AR-235 Copier
Jan 06, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 2000 Copier
Oct 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: