Question about Proform Crosswalk 395 Treadmill
I have a new treadmill and it is squeaking when moving on a incline?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Inside test the fuse and replace use DVOM, or reset the c.breaker
2) Adjust the reed switch see the diagram attached, clean,and tight the connector very well. Tigh the ribbon cable from keypad + connector from display board vs lower board
3) Lube the deck vs deck belt, this produce enough friction.
4) test the input motor voltage,if there are the motor need repair or replace
5) Test the output voltage from the m.motor board for the input motor voltage, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
6) Try after your fix, the software calibration for diagnose, and troubleshooting.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on May 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Proform Pro-Form 520 ZN Treadmill
Oct 17, 2014 | Proform 415 CT - Treadmills
Mar 26, 2011 | RTO Sole F80 Treadmill
Jan 11, 2011 | Epic Overstock T60 Treadmill Treadmills
May 17, 2010 | Proform 650 Crosstrainer Treadmill
Apr 28, 2010 | Life Fitness 9000 Next Generation...
Mar 02, 2010 | Proform 730 Folding Treadmill Model...
Dec 01, 2008 | Endurance TF3i Folding Treadmill
Jan 06, 2016 | Proform Crosswalk 395 Treadmill
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: