- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Setting the Alarm 1. Press and hold the 'Alarm/Sleep/Snooze' button to enter alarm mode. 2. 'Alarm Status' will be displayed and 'ON' or 'OFF' will flash on the second line of the display. Use the right hand rotary control to change the display to 'ON' or 'OFF' as required and press the right hand rotary control to confirm. Stop the Alarm When the alarm sounds press the 'Standby' button on the top of the radio. Alternatively, you can press 'Alarm/Sleep/Snooze' on the top of the radio.
Turn off the Alarm Follow steps 1 and 2 in 'Setting the Alarm' and select 'OFF' in step 2.
Snooze function When the alarm sounds, you can press the 'Alarm/Sleep/Snooze' button on the top of the radio. 'z' will be displayed in the bottom right of the display and the alarm will sound again in approximately 5 minutes.
when an alarm appears you have two options one is snooze other is off if you select off it wont snooze......... by default snooze will come after 10 mins even if you missed it first time you can off it next time ok.
GALAXY ACE-HOW TO TURN ALARM OFF - Hi, you've probably figured it out by now but just for any other new users who are still struggling, here is the answer: Galaxy Ace : When your alarm is going off and you lose the screen option to either snooze or dismiss, simply look in the top left of the phone and you will see the little alarm icon with an exclamation mark on it, on the top bar where the signal strength indicator and the battery icon is. You can scroll your finger down over this top bar and move it down over the top of your current screen, and when the alarm is ringing, the option to either snooze or dismiss the alarm also appears on this pull down screen. Peace at last!! Hope this helps someone.....
2. Select an Alarm. The alarm screen appears in the display containing the following options: the alarm name, the on/off setting, the time, AM/PM, alert type, alarm tone options, the alarm volume setting, days if the week to sound, snooze option and auto power on/off setting.
3. Highlight the options you wish to change, then select values for the options using the Left and Right navigation keys.
4. When you're finished entering and selecting values for the alarm, press ok. The alarm is set and the alarm icon appears in the top of the display. Hope this helps
1) Home City
A --- B 2) Home city and Setting the digital time ( ) 3) Adjusting hands C __ D 4) Alarm set/on/off
1) Select home city first (if equiped): Press C until regular timekeeping mode is reached. Hold A until seconds flash. Press C to get to city code. Use B and D to move city east or west to your home city. Press A to set and exit.
2) Set time, Date, etc: Hold A until second flash. Press C until item to adjust is flashing. Press B or D to adjust. Press C to go to next item. Press B or D to adjust. Press A when done adjusting all items to exit.
3) Adjust hands (if equiped): Press C until H-Set is reached. Hold A until time flashes. Press D to advance minute hand. Press B while holding D to set faster and continuously. Press D to stop hands when correct analog time is reached. Press A to exit H-Set mode. Press C to go back to timekeeping mode.
In Timekeeping mode B is illumination and D is time/day/date display advance.
4) Alarm set/on/off
Press C to enter alarm mode (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select alarm to adjust. Hold A until alarm time flashes. Press B and D to adjust alarm time. Press C to toggle between hour and minutes set. Press A to exit. Press A to turn alarm on and off.
Repeat for AL2 - AL4. Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.
5) Snooze (SNZ) and Hourly Chime (SIG):
Press C to enter alarm mode (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select snooze alarm (SNZ). Hold A until snooze alarm time flashes. Press B and D to adjust snooze alarm time. Press C to toggle between hour and minutes set. Press A to exit. Press A to turn snooze alarm on and off.
To turn any alarm off, press any button. To cancel next snooze, Press C to go to either the timekeeping screen or the snooze alarm screen.
6) Chime on/off
Press C to enter alarm mode (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select hourly chime (SIG). Press A to toggle chime on and off.
My Razr V3m also has this issue. One way to shut the alarm off is (1) make a call to your cell from another phone. (2) Disconnect the call from the other phone without picking up (3) You should see two events on your cell - one for missed call and the other for alarm. (4) Delete the alarm event first and then the missed call.
Drawback for this solution is you need access to another phone...everytime :-(
Sometimes, I am able to shut the alarm successfully without any problem