Question about Memorex MVD2042 DVD Player
The player does not work. all i get is the standby light and nothing else works.
can anyone tell me how to remove my rented dvd from this memorex mvd2042 dvd player.
If you just want to take out a DVD here's what to do:
1.Take off the top cover:
- remove five screws on the back (indicated by little arrows)
- remove two screws on each side (there are only two, this should be obvious)
- when looking at the back of the unit, slide it up and towards you.
You should now be able to see your DVD. However there is a piece covering it.
2. Take off the top of drive:
- remove two screws, (one on each side). They are very small (probably black) and on the top of the cover, on the far left and right. They might be hidden under small rubber squares. If so, just peel the squares off.
- The cover should come right off.
- lift out the disc
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | Sony DVP-C650D Multi-disc DVD Player
Dec 14, 2013 | Philips DVP2880/F7 DVD Player
Jan 04, 2012 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Sep 24, 2009 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
Oct 19, 2007 | Coby DVD-207 Portable DVD Player
Aug 11, 2007 | JVC HR-XVC19S DVD Player/VCR
Mar 09, 2016 | Memorex MVD2042 DVD Player
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!