Question about Texas Instruments TI-86 Calculator
1. Put the data into a list.
2. OneVar list will produce a screenful (and more) of one-variable statistics.
OneVar is available through the STAT CALC menu. "list" in step 2 is the name of the list created in step 1.
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
My name is adieh. Hav a great day.
Here are the tips on how to calculate standard deviation using a graphic calculator:
1. Turn on your graphing calculator, go to the stats/editor screen and enter your data set into list1. Once this is done, return to your home page by hitting the home button.
2. Push the catalog button and scroll through the applications until you find "stdDev(". Place the arrow next to it and press enter.
3.Type the word "list1" into the open parenthesis. After you have put that in, close the parenthesis so you calculator doesn't show an error message.
4. Press the enter button. The calculator has done the calculations and you now have the standard deviation of your data set.
Using 1-var stats in the stats/editor screen will also give you the standard deviation. Using that function will also give you other information associated with your data set.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using fixya.
Sep 23, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Jun 07, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-30XA Calculator
Apr 30, 2010 | Casio FX-260 Calculator
Apr 02, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-30XA Calculator
Aug 05, 2009 | Casio fx-300ES Calculator
Jun 03, 2009 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 05, 2008 | Casio FX-115ES Scientific Calculator
Nov 15, 2007 | Texas Instruments TI-86 Calculator
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert