well follow the steps below to get your job done:
To create an option button in Microsoft Office Excel 2007, make sure that you add Option Button (form control) to the Quick Access Toolbar. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.
- Click the Customize category, select All Commands in the Choose commands from list, select Option Button (form control), and then click OK.
To create an option button and to assign a macro to it, follow these steps:
- In Excel 2003 and in earlier versions of Excel, click Option Button on the Forms toolbar, and then draw the outline of the button on the sheet.
In Excel 2007, click Option Button (form control) on the Quick Access Toolbar, and then draw the outline of the button on the sheet.
- Select any cell in the worksheet.
- In versions of Excel that are for Microsoft Windows, right-click the option button, and then click Assign Macro.
In versions of Excel that are for Macintosh, press COMMAND while you click or press CTRL while you click, depending on your operating system version. Then, click Assign Macro.
- In the Assign Macro dialog box, click the name of the macro that you want to assign to the option button, and then click OK.
When you click the option button, the macro will run.
good luck ...:-)