Question about Motherboards
With amd athlon 4000+ processor and msi k9agm2 mother board ,while connecting to mobile internet ,at the time of receiving packet data system got hanging.kindly give me solution please.
Re instal u r os chek the cable
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2012 | MSI Motherboards
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Motherboards
Dec 08, 2010 | MSI K9N6PGM2-V Motherboard & AMD Athlon 64...
Mar 27, 2010 | MSI AMD ATHLON-64 939 PIN MOTHER BOARD...
Jul 02, 2009 | MSI AMD ATHLON-64 939 PIN MOTHER BOARD...
Feb 08, 2009 | MSI K9AGM2-FIH - Motherboard - micro ATX -...
Jan 04, 2009 | MSI K9AGM2-FIH - Motherboard - micro ATX -...
Nov 11, 2007 | PC Chips A21G Motherboard
308 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!