Question about Arris WA840G 802.11g/b (49832000100) Wireless Access Point
I followed the "Easy Software Setup". The configuration is completed. I have two questions.
1. When I acessed the Web-based configuration utility, I saw much simpler screens than those in the User Guide.
2. I will use WA840G as an access point. What else should I do after "Easy Software Setup"? Should I just unplug the ethernet cable from the computer and plug it into the router?
Just unplug the Ethernet cable from the computer and plug it into the router and put the other end of Ethernet cable in to the wan port of WA840G
Posted on Oct 25, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2016 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 31, 2015 | 2004 Nissan Titan
Installing the Software and Adapter
To install the wireless-N USB adapter with custom setup:
1. Insert the Resource CD. If the CD main page does not display, browse the files on the CD
and double-click Autorun.exe.
2. Click Install the Software.
Select one of the following methods to configure and manage your wireless network:
• Smart Wizard. Allows you to manage your wireless networks with the NETGEAR
WNA1000 software and to connect securely using Push 'N' Connect.
NETGEAR Wireless-N 150 USB Adapter WNA1000 User Manual
v1.0, August 2009
- Configure network manually. Specify the settings for your wireless-N USB adapter
in the Settings screen.
- Configure automatically. Allow the Smart Wizard to automatically configure the
settings for your wireless-N USB adapter.
• Windows Utility. Connect to and manage your wireless networks using only the
Windows configuration utility. For more information about Windows utilities, see the
Windows documentation or the NETGEAR application note at:
See page 1-3 of the manual:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
Dec 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 18, 2010 | Lexmark X3550 All-In-One Printer
Jul 31, 2010 | Canon CanoScan 3000ex Flatbed Scanner
Jan 23, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
May 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Apr 03, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!