Question about Memorex Progressive Scan DVD Player MVD2023
Since I don't
have the manual, Could you please tell me the process for taking it out of P-scan. Thanks so much, Paula Gunnell
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 02, 2011 | HP Deskjet F4140 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 29, 2011 | 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
Aug 04, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard to stop process associated to "Windows Scan". When Windows Task Manager opens, go to Processes Tab and find and end the following process:
2. You need to update your installed antivirus application to have the latest database.
3. Thoroughly scan the computer and any detected threats must be removed. If removal is prohibited, it is best to quarantine the infected item. Manually locating and deleting of malicious files should also be performed. Please see files below that are related to Windows Scan Virus.
4. Registry entries created by Windows Scan must also be remove from the Windows system. Please refer below for entries associated to the rogue program. [how to edit registry]
5. Exit registry editor.
6. Get rid of Windows Scan start-up entry by going to Start > Run, type msconfig on the "Open" dialog box. A windows containing System Configuration Utility will be launched. Go to Startup tab and uncheck the following Start-up item(s):
7. Click Apply and restart the computer.
Jun 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2011 | Hyundai Tiburon Cars & Trucks
Apr 25, 2008 | Memorex Progressive Scan DVD Player...
Mar 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2008 | Panasonic DP190 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 06, 2010 | Memorex Progressive Scan DVD Player...
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: