Question about Samsung DVD-R155
Hi, does anyone know of any region codes which allow the DVD player to become multi format? I have seen some on various forums and none work. This is for a UK purchased Samsung R155 DVD player.
Hi give this ago works fine on us or uk
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control
2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the onscreen display
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested and Worked on my UK player (Region 2).
also works on r136 and r150
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
Thanks for this Manugulf, it worked perfectly on my Samsung DVD-R155 (bought in the UK, set to region 2)
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
No it didnt. I have my picture from a normal dvd player not displayed correctly at all.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Videohelp.com has multiple codes for the uk version that all say they work, but I can not find one for a US version
Posted on Dec 14, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
May 07, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1000
Oct 07, 2009 | Samsung DVD-R155
Sep 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 15, 2008 | Samsung DVD-R155
Aug 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
410 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: