An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: How do I light my oven?
Which light is dim amy and dont turn it on till we fix it hold my rating as i need to ask you somes questions before we can repair it but basicly the gas valve should not open with out the oven lighting
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it seems there is a defect in ur owen..because if light and fan works, it should heat, otherwise it means there is a fault in the heating element..so kindly cal any near by technician to sort out this problem or use our find oven repairman service to contact d near by repairman...
It sounds like somebody bypassed the flame sensor on the oven, no oven should ever release gas for more than a couple seconds if there is no ignition. This oven is very dangerous and should not be used until it is looked at by a professional.
Found out that I could replace the C3 capacitor with a 100uF
35V (high temperature - 105 C). Spent $1.69 for the capacitor and 1/2
hour taking the unit out, soldering the new capacitor in, and remounting the
upper clock unit back on the oven. Works like a charm. No need to buy the whole Clock/Temp unit, waste of money.
The fault code shows that your temperature probe opened.
1. Check resistance at room temperature & compare to RTD Sensor resistance chart. If resistance does not match the RTD chart replace RTD Sensor Probe. Check Sensor wiring harness between EOC & Sensor Probe connector.
2. Check resistance at room temperature, if less than 500 ohms, replace RTD Sensor Probe. Check for shorted Sensor Probe harness between EOC & Probe connector.
Your oven bake ignitor is becoming defective. Even though it is glowing, the resistance is not great enough to "pop" the gas valve open and is slowly seeping gas into the oven cavity. With a strong ignitor, the oven should light within 30-45 seconds. Because this is a gas oven, I DO NOT RECOMMEND FIXING IT YOURSELF. Call an experienced technician.