Question about Whirlpool GHW9150 Duet Washer
No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
- Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify Drain pump operation
- Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Replace failed component.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Washing Machines
Oct 22, 2011 | Pool & Spa
Oct 05, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 05, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Welcome to FixYa
FH error is displayed when the control detects no water entering the machine. To clear this error press and hold the PAUSE/CANCEL button twice. You can then check if the water inlet valve is fine and not clogged with foreign particles, try to clean it. If the water inlet valve appears to be fine then check if the pressure switch hose is properly connected to the pressure switch & tub. Please get back to me if you have any questions.
May 03, 2011 | Washing Machines
Mar 23, 2011 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Nov 08, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 17, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 19, 2009 | Whirlpool AWM8123 Front Load Washer
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: