Hi, im not a happy customer. i brought my daughter 1 of these phones 4 her bday 11 mths ago and we had nothing but problems with it, we are just about to take it in to be fixed 4 the 3rd time with the same problem, its been in the shop more then she has had it ,it makes me not want buy lg again and im cancelling her layby on the chocolate lg that i laybyed her for xmas
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For LG KG195
1. Install PC Suite on your Computer
2. Connect your phone to computer via USB Cable.
3. Open PC Suite.
4. Go in Create Connection.
5. In First Box type idea for idea
6. In second box type "internet" in small letters.
7. In IIIrd Box type *99** (Or ask your customer care)
8. Leave other boxes empty.
9. Go in dial up tag.
10. Click dial up.
11. Your internet is ready.
12. Open any site in Internet Explorer.
Prahlad Singh from Mathura
Your best bet is to call LG for a replacement part or buy another of the same phone from ebay or something and use that screen.....It's not very common for screens for these to be mass produced and sold they want you to buy from LG.
Call LG and tell them you havnt had the phone very long and the screen just exploded for some reason....Ive done this twice and got free phones.
You can't do anything to save text messages. Kind of dumb but that's just how phones are. Write them down or forward them to your email if you have the ability to do so from your mobile phone. Good Luck!
You might find that the phone is trying to download the pic to the other memory. It has both sim memory and external memory. You should check where it is trying to download it to or see if the other memory is full.
u need to unlock your phone , first try a software reflash if that doiesnot work take the below recommended steps
1) you can call your local service provider and he should unlock your phone for a fixed fees.
2) otherwise go to the unlocking sites provided you have a valid credit card and you will get an unlock code and procedure from the GSMLiberty.net
3) even postal unlocking for 25 dollars from iunlock.com
4) Otherwise for your choice just google 'unlock l7i" u will find lot of unlockers and you could buy any ones service also.
5)also u can if u call meteor customer care on 1905 they will give unlock code for free.all they ask is ur details and reason why u want this code.only catch is that u have to spend something around 100e on top ups to get it code for free..
hi m gen madale.i bought a lg m6100 phone in saudi arabia.since, i resigned and went home to my country, philippines, 8s no working anymore.i mean no power.the battery is charging when its plugged.some expertice told me that its has to be programmed.pls halp me