Question about Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser Printer

1 Answer

Some of the plastic piecs on the printer have broken

Where could I purchase spare parts, like the paper try, piece that holds the paper after it is printed on.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 200 questions.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 214 Answers

Konica minolta service ?
but its quite pointless, you sould glue this cover to the printer, much cheaper.

Posted on Dec 07, 2007


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

HP 2420n printer

When you put paper, does it recognize that paper is inserted?

Mar 19, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2420n Printer

1 Answer

1350 "out of paper", but there is paper in the tray.

If the printer is making noice as it is preparing to print but does not take paper, then it has broken gears inside. Disasembly takes a lot of time and the spare part is called "printer mechanics" which is the half of the printer.

Apr 08, 2012 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer

1 Answer

A small white plastic piece has broken off the bottom of the printer. I am not sure where it has come from. I think the paper carrier may have been forced and caused this problem. Now the printer is not...

In my experience, what you say might be correct. The small white broken piece could be the arm that comes down and touches the top sheet of paper in the tray, so it knows how much paper is loaded. When there is no arm, it can not recognize that there is paper loaded, thus NO PAPER FEED. I have fixed one of these in the past, but I had 2 identical printers to mix and match parts. I am not sure what it will cost you, you would have to call the repair center and find out. It took me about 2 hours to fix, so I hope a professional could do it faster than that.

Mar 14, 2011 | Brother DCP-585cw All-in-One Wireless...

1 Answer

Paper keeps jamming

I had this problem and it was a plastic piece that kept getting in the way. Turn the printer around, open the "duplex" addition piece and see if there is a white plastic piece that is on the left just inside the black paper guide. Mine was sticking out. It looks like it may have a broken tab that clicks on a rotating bar on the outside of the black paper guide. I used a dime to hold the white plastic piece in place. Now I only jam on occasion and everything else works perfectly!

Jul 29, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer

1 Answer

Paper goes down crooked and won't print

Depending on where you live this may be 1 of 2 different problems. If you live in the part of the country that is now experiencing all this humidity then that is probably the problem. The paper has absorbed a lot of water. This happens to mine all the time. I keep the paper separate from the printer on these humid days. If not then the paper feed tire may be dirty or actually need replacing. To clean, take all the paper out of the machine, take a single piece of paper and pour a little rubbing alcohol on the end. Enough to cover about two inches of the leading edge. Allow most of the liquid to evaporate. Now put the piece of paper in the paper slot. Send any small print job to the printer. When the piece of paper begins to enter the printer, hold on to it to prevent its entry. The printer will error after a couple seconds, but the cleaning process should be complete. Take the paper out completely and discard. Reset the printer and fill the printer with fresh, dry paper. Printing should now be OK. If not the printer roller itself needs replacing. Good luck

Jul 08, 2010 | Lexmark X5495 Printer

1 Answer

My granddaughter put a toy in printer & a part broke off - thin, translucent piece about 1/4 inch wide by 7 inches long. How do I open up the printer in order to try to put this part back?

The plastic piece you are talking about it just prevents the paper from bending forward when is inserted in the printer. That plastic piece should not cause any paper jams or printing problems. If you do happen to have paper jams maybe a piece of plastic fell inside where the paper goes. Simply turn off the printer, remove the paper and flip the printer upside down and shake it a little that should remove any debris inside the printer.

Jan 31, 2010 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer

2 Answers

While clearing a paper a paper Jam a couple of pices came out and I am not sure how they go back in the auto feeder. 1. A C7309-40152 S3 2. S2 B

The 2 pieces are from the Automatic Document Feeder, just above the pickup roller. The S2 B part has two tiny and fragile axles and has to be placed around the "round blue button". It holds the C7309-40152 part that should slide between little slides between the 2 pickup rollers.
I would like to know how to get the S2 B wich does not seem to be a spare part ???

Aug 27, 2009 | HP OfficeJet Pro L7580 InkJet Printer

2 Answers

Upper Paper Tray light flashing as if not all the way when it is.

Remove the paper tray.

On the right side you will see Three (3) holes
the plastic piece you found when in the bottom hole.

Since it is broken it will no longer snap into place.

Make your self fom either plastic or cardboard, a piece that will cover the bottom hole but not so big that it will block the hole above it.

Then using a good stiff tape (eloectical or duck) paste the piece over the hole, making sure you don't block the hole above it, or any other part of the machine.

I have taken a plastic knife cut to size and superglued it in.

If all else fails you can order that plastic piece that broke from Xerox. It's called a paper size sensor. about $5.00 for the part and about $10.00 for shipping.

Good luck


Jun 21, 2009 | Tektronix Phaser 860 Thermal Printer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser Printer Logo

Related Topics:

133 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies Experts

Norman  J Weimar Jr
Norman J Weimar Jr

Level 3 Expert

6696 Answers

Adorjani Laszlo

Level 3 Expert

1297 Answers


Level 1 Expert

47 Answers

Are you a Konica Minolta Office Equipment and Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides