Question about Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Problem solved. I was doing the scan using the buttons on the copier/scanner, but you cannot set the scan size this way. You have to use the ScanSoft Paperport program on the computer.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2013 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Feb 14, 2012 | Dell 1815dn All-In-One Laser Printer
CHANGE CONTROLCENTER CONFIGURATION
1. Open ControlCenter. START -> (ALL) PROGRAMS -> BROTHER -> XXX-XXXX (Model of machine) -> CONTROLCENTER. An icon will appear in the system tray by the clock. You may have to click this icon to launch the program.
2. Click CONFIGURATION -> SCAN -> FILE (or any other scanning option youare using)
3. Under Software Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
4. Under Device Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
5. Click OK
6. Place document on the Brother machine.
7. To initiate the scan, left click on FILE (or any other scanning option you selected in step 1). This issue should now be resolved.
May 18, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 06, 2009 | Brother MFC 8840D All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 15, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 09, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 25, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2008 | Brother MFC 9600 All-In-One Laser Printer
1,036 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: