- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The only way possible of recovering your phone is by doing a hard reset. But this will cause you losing all the data on the phone that wasn't backed up.
To perform this hold these three keys simultaneously,
Call key + Asterisk key (*) + Number Three (3)
You can do Hard Reset for formatting your phone without asking for a code.
Follow this Procedure
1. Turn off your phone 2. Remove battery,simcard and memory card 3. put the battery back and be sure it is fully charged.
4. Now long press * 3 and call button (asterisk, 3 , call button) simultaneously then POWER the phone ON.(keep hold the three given buttons) while the phone is in progress in booting,you can release the power button now but keep holding the three buttons,wait until the phone open and ask for the country selection,that's the time you can release the button now.
If the method does not work,repeat the procedure because you might not press some given keys. Now your phone is in Default settings.
This means,your phone software is corrupted due to some instances like full memory,system failure etc. .The only thing you can do is try to hard reset your phone.By doing this,follow this procedure.
Remember that there is no way to retrieve all of your data.because your phone system failed to start up.
Here is the procedure.
1. turn off your phone 2. remove battery 3. remove sim card 4. remove memory card then put the battery again.
5. press * (asterisk) , 3 (three) call button simultaneously then press POWER ON, (continue pressing the three given keys (you can release the power switch now) until the phone open and selecting the country (you can release the three keys now.)
If still on "Phone start up,contact the retailer",just repeat the procedure 3 times.
If does not work? need to reprogram the phone and it will be possible if you bring it to any mobile service shop near your location.
Hoping that this method works...Thank you for visiting Fixya.
using a comma ',' for evey three second delay you need until the PIN needs to be keyed.
so for example:
8005551212,,1234 will dial the number 8005551212 wait 6 seconds then dial 1234
you can key in a comma by holding down the * key until it changes to a comma